Women in business have successfully made a place for themselves over the years and continue to be a symbol of growth in the business sector.
This list is full of women that I have found to be leaders, women who are consistently providing relevant and useful information to the marketing, Small Business, SEO tips and social media industry. Please follow and connect with them if you want to learn how to grow your businesses.
Top Social Networking sites owned by Women
1. Bizsugar.com is a small business news site where you can discover, share and vote for the best small-business news, tips, and information on the Web. It’s designed for owners and managers of small to medium-sized businesses (SMB businesses). Anita Campbell CEO of Small Business Trends LLC,(Smallbiztrends.com) the company behind BizSugar.
2 Shesconnected.com is the one place for women to manage both the personal and professional sides of their lives. Is the founder of the site.
3. 85broads.com 85 Broads is an exclusive global women’s network whose mission is to generate exceptional professional and social value for its members. Through our regional events and online, password-protected community, our members engage in a rapid, high-powered exchange of ideas and information which is what makes 85 Broads so unique. is the Founder and CEO of 85 Broads.
4. Themogulmom.com is where you’ll learn how to run a home business, raise a family and rock both. Because when you’re a mom entrepreneur, it’s never just about business. It’s about diaper changes. Car pools. Play dates. Terrible twos. Tween angst. is the founder of The Mogul Mom.
5. Theworkathomewoman.com website dedicated to helping women and moms fulfill their dreams of working at home and/or becoming self employed, while providing inspiration, motivation and support.is the founder The Work At HomeWoman.
6. Corpnet.com provides document filing services required for a variety of business needs such as forming your own Corporation or Limited Liability Company (LLC), filing a DBA/Fictitious Business Name, Foreign Qualification Filings, Registered Agent Representations, Corporate Compliance services and supplies in all 50 states.
7. Blogher.com creates opportunities for more than 20 million women who blog and their readers to gain exposure, education, community, and economic empowerment Today, BlogHer is the largest community of women who blog: 23+ million unique visitors per month (Nielsen Netratings). Engaged, influential and info-savvy, these women come to BlogHer to seek and share advice, opinions and recommendations. BlogHer’s team works hard to bring you the best and brightest conversations, writers and speakers – online and in person. That’s what we do best. , and Elisa Camahort Page were the founders of BlogHer.
8. Entrepreneurcommunityonline.com is ALL about connecting you to the people, resources, skills and funding solutions that you need to succeed. is the Founder.
9. Thenextwomen.com Is the Women’s Enterprise Forum and a network of ambitious female entrepreneurs and CEOs; female and male investors; female and male business angels, and supporting business consultants across the World. is the woman behind The Next Women.
10. Theceomammanetwork.com is a community of dedicated and passionate women in business who all desire the same thing ~ achieving financial independence while networking, inspiring and empowering other women to success. is the Founder.
11 Everywoman.com a site dedicated to women in business, has been around over 10 years. In 2009 they launched the Everywoman Network — a social networking forum where women can meet to discuss new ideas and solutions for various issues such as accounting, management, inventory control and the challenges of running a home-based business among many others. Members join networks already in place or set up their own complete with local event calendars and more. is the Co-founder of everywoman.com Passionate about inspiring all women to fulfill their aspirations and being the leaders of their own destiny.
12 Biznik.com provides a venue for business owners and entrepreneurs to collaborate with the purpose of helping one another succeed. The philosophy of the site encourages collaboration rather than competition. Biznik is organized by local communities so business owners can network with those in their area if they wish. Co-founder & CEO of Biznik community – Business Networking That Doesn’t Suck.
13 Bloggymoms.com is a social and learning community for bloggers. Bloggy Moms is a network where those in social media can come to learn more about the blogosphere and social media world. Influential and novice members of social media gather at Bloggy Moms to share their posts, the newest technology and the latest trends. Bloggy Moms is a place to find support, resources and connections while supporting each other. On Bloggy Moms you will find discussions on parenting, blog platforms, social media, motherhood, the latest networking trends and much more. is the Founder of the community.
14 Amomentrepreneur.com Is a site that allows you to network with other Women Business Owners. is the founder.
15 Indiebeauty.com Is a Business Social Network for women. You can connect with other women here. is the founder.
16 Mominventors.com Established by Tamara Monosoff, a mother and inventor, Mom Inventors, Inc. is comprised of three key elements: consumer products with the trademarked Mom Invented® brand, an online community providing Information, Interaction & Inspiration; and educational offerings for women entrepreneurs. is the founder.
17 Myworkbutterfly.com provides advice, support and solutions for mothers who are contemplating a comeback career, while guiding those working moms who are trying to juggle it all. Co-founder global working/return-to-work mom social network.
18 Efactor.com the world’s largest entrepreneurial community, provides resources that every small business owner needs: funding, knowledge, gain revenue and save cost. At EFactor, entrepreneurs exchange ideas with experts, receive exclusive discounts on business tools, interact with potential partners or clients, and discover funding for their startups. With close to a million users in 168 countries, EFactor offers a unique mix of online and offline E.vents in the US and internationally. Members join EFactor to make relevant connections, taking their businesses to the highest level.
19 Womenaboutbiz.com Whether you are starting or growing your business, interested in personal development and coaching or seeking the opportunity to network with other business women, we have the resources, tools and services to support you!
20 Allforwomen.com is an online community and blog for all kinds of every day Women to get together and chat, make friends, and get support and advice on all stages of life. From students to grandmothers and everything in between, we have something to offer everyone.
Top Small Business Blogs By Divas
21 http://Smallbiztrends.com is an award-winning online publication for small business owners, entrepreneurs and the people who interact with them.
22 http://www.smbceo.com Small Business CEO is a weblog (blog) aimed at Small Business CEO’s.
23 http://www.erica.biz Erica will show you how to become more successful in your life.
24 http://www.smallbusinessbranding.com another good site for small business tips.
25 http://www.smallbizsurvival.com Rural small town business blog.
26 http://blog.womeninconsulting.org is a collaborative community of consultants working to build strong businesses.
27 http://www.laurenandemira.com These two women share their secrets to successfully running your business the way you want to do so.
28 http://www.smallbusinessbrief.com Fetching the Best Small Business News.
29 http://www.businesspundit.com Drea Knufken’s blog discusses smart business.
30 http://shetakesontheworld.net is an award-winning business and lifestyle blog for career-minded women and women entrepreneurs. We aim to support and inspire women to create their own career. Here, you will find articles on a variety of subjects related to entrepreneurship, leadership, personal branding, interviews with successful women, business resources, and a free directory for women business owners.
31 http://webatsimon.com This blog is helpful information on starting a business, creating a business plan, finding financing, helpful legal direction and much more.
32 http://www.femalepreneurs.com/blog/ The Learning Center for Women Entrepreneurs to deliver training and support in effective marketing and sales strategies through coaching, training and mentoring programs, seminars, retreats, teleseminars and information products.
34 http://www.theglasshammer.com is an online community designed for women executives in financial services, law and business. Visit us daily to discover issues that matter, share experiences, and plan networking, your career and your life. Get a new job right here!
35 http://www.womenonbusiness.com is the online destination for the news and information women need to be successful in the business world from today’s thought leaders. Business women can be a powerful network online. The goal of Women on Business is to see that power grow and to broaden the online discussion between today’s male and female business thought leaders.
36 http://www.christine.biz is social media enthusiast and successful blogger. She helps bloggers discover Web 2.0 & SEO marketing strategies and tools that will guide them playing BIG on the internet.
37 http://www.attractionmarketingonline.com is really the key to building your network marketing business properly. It is much less work and easier if you attract your prospects to you versus chasing after them and trying to get them to sign up.
39 http://www.wchingya.com She is a social media addict & enthusiastic blogger. Determined to dissect the ideas & apps related to social networking, and present them with illustrations & easy How-To’s.
40 http://clevermarketer.com specializes in teaching others how to market a home based business online with a family by their side.
41 http://www.asuccessfulwoman.com/allblogs A blog caters to women interested in building their own business.
42 http://businessbitchness.com is a blog that informs, entertains and enlightens readers about the nuances of career and business practices.
43 http://www.indiebusinessblog.com this blog offers advice for all types of independent businesses run by and for women. Donna Maria Coles is the woman who keep on changing the women world.
44 http://www.evelynkalinosky.com The founder specialize in helping women executives, professional women and women entrepreneurs who want to achieve a more sacred kind of success.
45 http://thenextwomen.com is the first award-winning online Women’s Business Magazine and networking forum with a focus on startups and growing businesses led, founded or invested in by women.
Top Marketing Blogs By Women
46 http://www.angelireland.com Angel is a full service marketing agency providing brand and marketing consultancy, pr and design services, website planning and development and strategic marketing.
47 http://www.sbmarketingtools.com offers a guide to free or low cost marketing tools, resources and services for small businesses covering advertising, public relations, email marketing, direct marketing and social media marketing tools.
48 http://www.m4bmarketing.com is about helping you get the results you desire from the marketing of your brand.
49 http://www.stepbystepmarketing.com is an online how-to resource for owners and managers of growing and emerging businesses, designed to keep entrepreneurs on top of brand-building, marketing, sales, customer service, and relationship building. To help business professionals build profits, take their business to the next level, and gain competitive edge, StepByStepMarketing.com™ provides tips, tools, and techniques in an intuitive, how-to, step-by-step way that is easy to understand and quick and simple to implement.
50 http://attractmorecustomers.co.uk is all about sharing Social Media Marketing Strategies, bringing your marketing into the 21st century.
51 http://divatoolbox.com presents timely articles, engaging stories, powerful testimonials, and wise words from members of our community.
52 http://www.divacafemoms.com a site for moms which shares information, connects moms, and helps moms market their business.
53 http://www.successful-blog.com is a site that shares tips about Business founded by Liz Strauss
54 http://smartsimplemarketing.com/blog/ If you have a burning desire to attract more clients, create more income in your business and enjoy a business model that supports your ideal lifestyle NOW, the Smart Simple Marketing™ system is perfect for you.
55 http://annemariecross.com is a Brand Strategist & Business Coach supporting women entrepreneurs tap into their unique and authentic brilliance (their brand) so they can create a buzz, gain expert status, and finally attract a constant stream of ideal and high paying clients in their business.
56 http://www.pammarketingnut.com the home of the Marketing Nut by Pam Moore.
57 http://www.bethkanter.org Beth is the leading expert on cause marketing and using social media for nonprofits.
58 http://outspokenmedia.com/blog/ Lisa Barone is Co-Founder and Chief Branding Officer of Outspoken Media, Inc. Lisa has been involved in the SEO community since 2006 and is widely known for her honest industry observations, her inability to not say exactly what she’s thinking, and her excessive on-the-clock.
59 http://www.globalcopywriting.com is the undertaking by Sarah Mitchell to blend her professional skills into a company that offers the best Content Marketing and B2B freelance copywriting services available.
60 http://succeedasyourownboss.com is another small business site founded by Melinda Emerson